Saturday, April 30, 2011

"Friends....how many of us have them?!?!?!"

So I just wanted to take a moment and reflect and say something...this Blog is mostly inspirational but I wanted to take a moment and get a bit more personal.....

PUREVILE! has been a dream of mine at least since i was 16 in one form or another..sitting in art class in New Dorp...looking out at the water imagining my fashion empire....hoping that I could one day share my ideas with others.....and now over 20 years later my dream is coming to fruition....after ALOT of hard work and many lost hours of sleep!!!! It's been a long hard road.....and yes PUREVILE! is a one man company...but the thing is...I am never REALLY doing it alone....


I mean YES...I'm the one making all the things.... but in some way shape or form ALOT of what else goes on behind the scenes is done with the help of my leigon of amazing friends!!!!!! I mean everyday i wake up and every night i got to sleep i cannot help but think of how lucky I am....to have the friends i do....from doing PR...and setting up my website...to helping me lug suitcases full of crap to early morining venues...to standing with me for 12+ hours on a Sunday selling shit....to helping me build fixtures..for letting me vend at your events....not to mention just being there while i complain or rejoice over whatever is currently going on!!!!! people Ic an bounce ideas off of...who send me inspirational images...who giveme encouragement when i need it...and take me out to dinner when I need a rest.....

And most do this gladly VOULNTEERING even!!!!! And allthough I can be very nice most of the time...I can sometimes become a bit of a diva when stressed...or when it comes to how I like to set my table up!!!! Regardless they still come...some even fight over it!!!! i am never at a loss for voulnteers!!!!

Lately things have been going high speed.....and I feel like i havent been able to take a breath....and sometimes feel a bit overwhelmed...but then someone calls and asks if i need some help...or need to talk...and then i'm ok...well at least until the next freak out!!!!

SO to all of you.....in whatever capacity.....and whatever frequency...THANK YOU...from the bottom of my heart to the top of my be-hatted head....Thank you for all that you do...for all that you are....and for all you give me...I hope I can make you all proud!!!!! And I couldn't be happier to have you all along for the ride....

and remember my pretties...THE REVOLUTION WILL BE ACCESSORIZED!!!!!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment