Tuesday, April 12, 2011

PUREVILE! x MARLOGAMORA! :"The Revolution will be ACCESSORIZED!!!"

Marlo Gamora { http://marlogamora.com/ } is a great friend of mine...and he was the first person I ever did a photoshoot with..and my "first time" with him was WONDERFUL!! He put me at ease and let me do MY thing while he did HIS thing...no pretense...no ego...just...FUN!!!!! ..I STILL use those images and they have been iconic representations of what PUREVILE! is...So not surprisingly...We did a second photoshoot with some of my AMAZINGLY talented and HOT friends..wth pieces i'd featured in a mini-fashion show at "Dances of Vice"{  http://dancesofvice.com/} for Halloween..and finally they are in my eagerly shaking hands....I will post the COMPLETE shoot later on on my website {and here as well most likely} but for now here is a preview....And THANKS must be given to Kristin,Benn,Gina,James,Sara,and Andrew for letting me use them as my little dolls...and for helping Marlo and i have an AMAZING shoot!!!!

....and remember children..."THE REVOLUTION WILL BE ACCESSORIZED!!!!!!!!"

XOXO

Sara!

Kristin!

James!


Benn!

Gina!





Andrew!

Kristin!

2 comments:

  1. ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! How can I go about getting my hands on the doll head eye patch??!!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sold...but you KNOW I can make you one!!!!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete