Sunday, April 17, 2011

Adventures in Fleamarketeering : Part4 Version 2.0

So Yesterday was pleasure shopping...today was buisness...I have had alot of orders and things coming up having to do with my work so I need to step up my collecting so i can have things to make things out of....So today i was all focused on materials....

The day started out lovely with this:
I miss me some early 90's rap divas....and Yo-yo was ALWAYS a fave.....and since it was a beautiful day...{the polar opposite of yesterday}....it really got me in the mood!!!!

The flea gods favoured me today because I got some good raw materials....

 ALWAYS a sucker for pearls and Mother of pearl and things like that!!! and a bit of antique lace
 and some other fun little trinkets!!!
 and i've been looking for a mannequinn hand like this for some time now for a little something....When and if I create it I will post the pictures here....
Well thats it for now everyone...until next weekend....

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment