Tuesday, May 3, 2011

the "Unicorn"

So I have been contemplating the idea of beauty lately...and how its so hard to define even though society thinks it has it all figured out...and true I get duped sometimes...and succumb to advertising....and start questioning my views....but really it IS in the eye of the beholder....especially when it somes to people....We all have things we think are attractive...a crooked nose...dirty fingernails...a black eye...wait ...is that just me?!?!?!?  but seriously....Thats exactly what i mean ...we all have things we like...and much like anything those things grow and change as we do...or they don't.....See...not exactly easy to pin down is it?!?!?!?!

So whenever I think of boundries of beauty I think of Rossy De palma...I think i first saw her on a Gaultier runway show...but I became more aware of ther through my friend jose and the movies of Pedro Almoldovar!!!!! Someone {perhaps Gaultier} once called her a unicorn...shes this amazinly one of a kind creature that is just stunning...and not in a conventional way but i her very own unique way...because weather you think she's "attractive" or not...she makes you stop dead in your tracks!!!!!! Not just because of her looks...but the confidence and charm she eminates from her like rays of a sun!!!!

So I dedicate this post to Ms Rossi....for making me stop.....and really appreciate REAL beauty!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment