Thursday, March 31, 2011

Home Sweet Home

I know many people are curious to how I decorate the place I call home...Well somewhere in Sunnyside Queens is a one bedroom apartment with a kitchen that doubles for a studio....the closets are oodly shaped but i ahve hardwood floors and pre-war walls that while hard to nail into let me listen to music as loud as I want without any annoyance from neighbors...That's it in a nutshell..and this is how it sometimes looks....{though even these pics look dated now....so much more has been added}....When pressed to describe it Im always at a loss for words....One friend went so far to call it "Turn of the Century Serial Killer"...but I'll let you make up your own mind about what you think about it.....

So i hope you enjoy and see how my art imitates my life and vice versa....

XOXO













No comments:

Post a Comment