Sunday, June 12, 2011

Masaya Kushino......Death by Shoes......



Yet another Japanese Shoe designer that i would commit Hari-Kari to own a pair of shoes from.....not ONLY are there amazing platforms, which we all know i LIVE for....BUT everything is adorned with things i LOVE...antlers...feathers...HAIR......i mean...I was gasping my way through his website....Shoes that resemble rams and deer...peacocks and swans...and even amazing leather bags shaped like various animal skulls!!!!!

And most shoes are ankle twistingly placed on the most ornate carved heels i've ever seen....either that or sharply angled hooves...which we ALL KNOW i just die for......yet another reason to go to Japan.....and maybe start binding my feet so I can fit into a pair of these!!!!! Just picture me...clomping down the street like a majestic Kleidsdale.....someday...{le sigh}
                                                                          XOXO









No comments:

Post a Comment