Sunday, June 12, 2011

Adevntures in Fleamarketeering : Counting backwards

....So I have been remiss in adding in my flea market hunting lately...oh i've been GOING...I just have been very focused and not able to post as ofen as I would like....I have been trying to gather materials to make things for various events i have coming up VERY SOON...So here...now...finally...are some of my flea maket finds form my past few trips!!!!!!

                                                                               XOXO

I just LOVE this plaster cross...wish i was 16 again...I would do a "Propganda" photoshoot with this!!!!clutched to m chest...looing heavenward.....


yeah...i had to...my old one s falling apart...please i feel so bad.. Ive had the other one FOREVER....but this one will do....

i use a basket to collect things usuallyat certain vendors...they guy gave me this one 'free with purchase"...score

So many treats inside!!! Especially this litle thread Louis the XIV couple!!!!


________________________________________________________________

thee AMAZING bird salt and pepper shakers are destined to beome somethign STUNNING!!!!

Some cute little bits....

Oceans full of pearls....


_______________________________________________________________________

Im always a sucker for religous icons....

THESE...are just so sumptuious...WAIT until you see what i have planned for them...

_________________________________________________________________________________




Some lttle goodies  from 'Evoluton" as well as some magazines...including my new fave "Schon!"



and who can resist a glass dome...well obiously not ME!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment