Monday, June 27, 2011

Home Sweet Home


My apartment "floorplan" {sort of}


It's been called "Turn of the Century Serial Killer"......"Cabinet of Curiosities"...or just "Creepy"...but to me...it's home......My good friend Shien {http://www.dancesofvice.com/} suggested to "Time Out NY" {http://www.timeoutny.com/} that they come and do an "Apartment Tour" and they DID!!!! They sent an amazing writer Amy Plitt and a great photographer David Rozenzweig!!!!! They did an incredible job depicting my apartment in a very stylish and appropriate way...and with no judgement.....I was VERY happy with the result!!!!


So check it out online OR run out and get a "hard copy" before its gone on Wednesday!!!!!! I included a few pics here to get you interested so PLEASE check it out...and find out some background on my trasures and WHY i collect them!!!!! and THANK YOU again for every one who was involved in this!!!!! Its always been one of my dreams to have my apartment featured in a magazine...thanks for making it come TRUE!!!!!

                                                                           XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment