Tuesday, August 2, 2011

"......I like your outfit........kinda....."



So since this was kind of like an actual vacation for me.....{even though I did "work"}...I actually was able to take some time and RELAX!!!!! {I KNOW!!!!! right?!?!?!} and see the city...mostly by foot...allthough my friend Gooby did drive me around a bit too.....So.....here are some of the sights I saw....some of the things I observed....some little treasures I found along my walks in the city by the bay....

                                                                        XOXO






























P.S. the title of this Blog actually happened..We pulled up outside of a restaurant and this old Queen upon seeing me IN the car says...."Nice outfit"...UNTIL I come completely out of the car when he quietly added after looking me up and down...."kinda".....HA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment