Monday, August 15, 2011

Breathing is for Sissies......


When i first put it on...I felt so secure...like i can do anything and go anywhere....I could feel how tall it made me walk...and how amazingly SEXY I felt...i mean ME...SEXY?!?!?!? SO I laced it tighter...and it grabbed me closer...and it made me feel so alive..and I let out one single gasp.....and it was done......


I just LOVE the feel of a nice tight corset.....Like the best hug ever....I wish I could wear them everyday...and really i guess i could...I just think theres nothing sexier...ESPECIALLY on a MAN!!!!!! i dont know if it's the obvious juxtaposition....or just the way it cinches the waist and accentuates so many other parts so nicely....So for your perusal...some sexy men laced up nice and tight.....

                                                                XOXO













No comments:

Post a Comment