Thursday, July 12, 2012

DeVera=De Lovely!!!!!


DeVera....I mean where does one start....

I try not to go in there for fear of robbing the place and running out of the store with handfuls of goods yelling "MINE MINE MINE" until the NYPD takes me down....and if your anything like me you'll understand why...

DeVera.....like the most beautiful of museums where every things for sale...from the Santos with real human hair...to the mourning jewelry and Victorian tear catchers...From the live moss filled entry way to the little window in the floor showing the showroom below...there is so much I adore about this store...filled with treasures one only usually sees behind glass in a museum...here they are virtually at your greedy little finger tips...its not the friendliest place...but TRUST ME...its worth it to be awash in such genuine beauty!!!!


XOXO







No comments:

Post a Comment