Monday, October 31, 2011

PUREVILE! x PHANTASMAGOREY: Something Wicked This Way Comes!!!!



After all the time prepping and sewing...all the sleeples snights and the supply trips....after all the planning and plotting...BAM...it's over in about 5 minutes....

{but DAMN it was worth it}



My friend Shien Lee {http://www.dancesofvice.com/} has been kind enough to let me participate in the PHANTASMAGOREY celebration this year and last.....and yes it takes alot to get ready for it...but YES I will do it EVERY year she has it and EVERY year im asked...becaus eI love it...it's my platform...and her audiance is my people...




This "collection" started out called "Season of the Witch"...inspired by the Salem witch trials....but somehow Jan Svankmeyer got mixed in and I started calling it "Something Wicked This Way Comes"...but then again...I don't really do "Collections"...everything just blurrs togther...sometimes I focus on something more than another thing but usually my influences are pretty constant...though I am not beyond evolving....





The devils in the details they say and I am a STICKLER for details...making sure things are secured well...that theres a good balance....that every ruffle has it's place.....and yes making sure the taxedermy eyes in the deer jockstrap are actually deer eyes.....





and once everythings set...we line up...and get ready....




{Play this and experience the song we did runway to}


In order of appearance.....



{GINA!}



{JAMES!}



{MICOL!}


{ANNA!}


{ANNA & CANDICE!}

{CANDICE aka CARL}




{JOHANNA CONSTANTINE!}



{MATT!}

So THANK YOU to all my willing models...to ALL my friends who helped and supported.......and everyone who came to the show.....Let's hope all this helps me take PUREVILE! to the next level.....


the Revolution wll be ACCESSORIZED!!!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment