Saturday, October 29, 2011

Destination:TREEHOTEL


Ever since I was young i used to take a book and climb the tree in our yard and sit up there for HOURS...just love that feeling of height...and freedom...the weightless ness of being above the ground......sigh....I also enjoyed the adventure of the climb...the nervousness it created...the possibility of falling....it was all so amazingly magical........


Then recently i came across TREEHOTEL{http://www.treehotel.se/}  in Sweden.....5 different treehouse experiences...{planned to eventually be 20}.....fully functional and each seperately amazing!!!! I mean REALLY!?!?!?!? i was gagging looking at all these amazing images.....I WANT TO GO NOW!!!!




{the nest}
Probably my favourite.....





{the blue cone}




(the mirror cube}
However...this one totally fascinates me to no end!!!!




{the Cabin}




{the ufo}



theres alos a spa with all the amenities!!!! I REALLY want to go to this...not just to get out of the country...but to experience this amazing place...it looks like a magical fantasy...somewhere to just relax and enjoy the snowy surroundings...who knows..maybe some day.....

{Le Sigh}

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment