Friday, July 22, 2011

Let it Snow......


So because of the rather INTENSE weather we've been having i've been daydreaming about the snow...Kinda like one of my fave Twilight Zones where the woman thinks the earth is moving TOWARD the sun and the earth is going to melt but THEN she wakes up and its moving further and further away and gettingle blissfully cold.....ahhhhhhh......Now i dont mind being warm...and im not scared of the sun.....I just feel more alive in the winter.....I can layer up and go outside...feel the cool crisp air on my cheeks...and yes...theres the snow....like a lover covering everything in its silent static white......its all enompassing and calming.....its one of my favourite things and maks me smile even when it covers my car and it takes me 4 hours to shovel it out!!!!!

So here...in the dog days.....is a small tribute to a man I will always love...Mr Jack Frost....

XOXO






No comments:

Post a Comment