Monday, April 9, 2012

Vintage Cyndi Monday





I've been feeling kinda down lately...kinda...off...or something...So whenever I feel like that I turn to an old friend...Ms Lauper...She got me through some rough times and was there to celebrate the good ones...Shes the first person to make me feel like I was ok for being weird...in fact she helped me CELEBRATE IT.....I mean her first album WAS "She's so Unusual"....a declaration of her individuality if there ever was one.....

So whenever I'm feeling a bit blue....or just need a little cheering up...I LAWAYS turn to Ms Lauper...ESPECIALLY some good old tracks with her wacky NEw York voice that reminds me so much of my Mother!!! {they DID grow up in the same neighborhood AND go to the same school!!!}

So maybe your down too...or you just wanna have some fun...either way,,,I hope you enjoy....and let your True Colors out!!!

                                                                            XOXO































1 comment:

  1. She was the icon of my childhood. Still love her!

    ReplyDelete