Sunday, May 27, 2012

Q: What's Brown and Sticky?? A: BANZAII!!!!


Actually the answer is a stick...yeah...i didn't think it was funny either....

An riotous explosion of color...a Perverse collection of art and artistic revealers....a sensory overload physically and emotionally...THAT in a small sense is what BANZAI!!!! is like!!!!

I'd like to once again thank Muffinhead and Eric Schmalenberger for including me for the SECOND year in a row!!! I was so please to be a part of this amazing collections of the corruptly curated!!!!

I included photos of a lot of true amazing work showcased including a full reveal of the PUREVILE! PEEPSHOW CREEPSHOW a GO-GO line that I'm starting....

So jump headfirst down the rabbit hole with me....


Gio Black Peter










Muffin Himself!!!!



So...My idea this year was a play on sideshows and peepshows...two of my obsessions...I also wanted a live model because i feel like my pieces just translate better when they are on an actual body...they come to life in the most LITERAL sense!!!!!

So my friend Matt decided he was man enough to let me subject him to my PERVERSIONS...well my artistic ones at least...and become my willing victim and live model for the night...helping to spread the PUREVILE! word with nuditiy and exhibitionism!!!!!




This piece is calle 'Act of Contrition"....Oh Mary Mother of GOD.....theres just something so sacrelICIOUS that makes you want to get down on your knees and fingers those beads.....






Cornelius is a friend of mine and an AMAZING musician...he played the theremin in the gallery space and was kind enough to wear one of my pieces as well...this one is called "My Orphange"....and its one of my favorite new pieces!!!!






My friends Candice and Bianca!!!!

My new fabulous friend Ariel


couldn't resist.....



Buto by Vangeline


EVIL HATE MONKEY!!!!



THis piece is called "the Company of Wolves" and is inspired by said movie...its all about transformation an letting yourself become the animal we al have inside us...





Muffin just blends in wherever he goes....



naughty.....



My LOVELY friend Candice!!!




and this??? This my friends is my proudest creation...the one...the only COCKTOPUSS!!! {aka COKthulu!!!!} with actual articulated tentacles {thats TNETACLES....heh}From beneath you it devours...from the murky depths of the ocean....He CUMS for you.....






Im a sucker for a singlet!!!

Athalie and some Gays....




Bianca and Athalie





Maripol realness....


revelers...


and yours truly...the exhausted hero of this story...ready to rest until the next event!!!!!!

XOXO






No comments:

Post a Comment