Friday, December 9, 2011

PUREVILE! new product preview


So tomorrow i embark upon the 3rd BUST HOLIDAY CRAFTACULAR { http://www.bust.com/craftacular/craftacular-home.html} i have done and I have many many new items to show....including some bow ties and these tribal/witchy copper neck pieces I have been making recently...along with some more "couture" pieces {a jockstrap,a doll,head-pieces} and about a million earrings as well as the usual menagerie of skulls, doll parts and various vintage viscera!!!!

So I hope to see you there...not only for ME but to help support independent buisnesses this year!!!! And I actually may be taking CREDIT CARDS this year!!!! WOOT!!!

P.S. the Fair is 2 days but I will ONLY BE THERE SATURDAY!!!!! just F.Y.I

                                                                           XOXO









No comments:

Post a Comment