Sunday, December 4, 2011

Leave the BOY Alone!!!!


I am GAGGING!!!!! i mean ever since i was a teenager i wanted EVERYTHING by BOY London...over the years I managed to get a hat...a tee shirt...and a belt buckle...and a catalogue i JUST got on my last trip to London.....all prized possessions...some of which are no longer with me....however..... now they are re-launching some of the classic BOY London looks!!!!!

 And i STILL want EVERYTHING!!!!! I used to be OBSESSED with the leggings!!!! {Not something i could pull of now but maybe the BOY 1984 shirt will suffice!!!!!} And i am not one for baseball caps...but maybe I would make an exception fot THIS one.....I am so excited that they are ressurecting this brand for a whole new generation of kids to be obsessed with!!!! And for us old skoolers to STILL be obsessed with!!!!

Check out...http://leavetheboyalone.com/...for more products!!!!!

XOXO






and YES thats me at 15 with my first BOY LONDON shirt....who knows where THAT is now...


No comments:

Post a Comment