Saturday, December 24, 2011

"Worried About the Boy"


So....

It's not perfect...but really what is....there are things missing...and some stuff rearranged...but all in all...I actually enjoyed it!!! It's a moment in time that captured things i've wondered about...things i've DREAMED about...a parrallell life i wish i could have lead...{well minus all that Heroine crap}...otherwise......a dream really....

I had almost forgotten all about it and saw a clip of it in the video i previously posted....i had read about it in the "Daily Mail" when I was in London and "borrowed" the page from the paper that i was reading in a restaurant....hadn't thought about it much until now

Its abbreviated...a bit whitewashed...sometimes sterile...but again...maybe it's just a case of nostalgia...but I liked it..I laughed a bit...and even got a bit sad as well.....so here it is... all parts...for your perusal.....who knows....maybe you'll enjoy it a bit too!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment