Wednesday, December 28, 2011

"Cause Baby i was Born This Way!"


"Giving You Mother Goose REALNESS!!!"

I dont remember if i ever posted this but a year ago I posted on this amazing blog called "Born This Way" where adults of the GLBT{QIA} variety can reall how YES that even when they were small they KNEW...i mean we all did didn't we...we all got called names in the playground!!! i always said bullies have the BEST Gaydar!!!!

I posted because LUCKILY i had 2 amazing parents that raised me to be who I was and to make my own choices and to live the life I was born to lead...and i did...and I am so grateful to them for that!!!!

So heres to my Mom and Dad and all the other parents out there who understand that instead of punishing a child and making them feel ashamed for who they are....you nourish them and help them be the best person that they can be!!!!!


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment