Sunday, August 14, 2011

Brothers Quay x Mutter = Through the Weeping Glass: On the Consolations of Life Everlasting


So the Quay Brothers teamed up with Philadelphias "Mutter Museum" {http://www.collphyphil.org/site/mutter_museum.html} to make a stop motion film based on the curiosities that reside there!!!! It debuts at the museum on September 22. There will also be screenings at the Museum of Modern Art in New York City on September 24, and Los Angeles' Museum of Jurassic Technology on September 27....I personally cannot WAIT to see this!!!!  Special thanks to my friend Micol for reminding me!!!!!



They have alos made a stop motion movie of the "Wellcome Collection" in London which I had the pleasure of visiting the last time I was there!!!! Heres that film called "the Phantom Museum"



                                                                            XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment