Sunday, August 7, 2011

Oh BOY!!!!



i was SO excited last night when i saw this display in the window at Patricial Fields!!! i mean they have the SUSPENDERS I always coveted as a teen...but was SEVERLY dissapointed by their lack of product inside....and their oh so helpful staff {ie:not at all}......I share these pictures anyway dispite my dissapointment....

                                                                           XOXO



                                                                       

2 comments:

  1. I was super disappointed in Patricia Field when I went there... I was expecting a more Five and Diamond vibe and then was shocked by the bright colors and feeling of Vegas Stripper-ness..... If you end up going in, find out who made that mask in the bottom photo for me!!

    ReplyDelete