Thursday, August 11, 2011

Cool Haus...the Architecture of the Ice Cream Sandwich




Im sovery asily distracted especially when it comes to food...SO....All day while i was at a planning meeting for work under the Highline at 30th street all I could think about was sinking my teeth into this sweet and crunchy treat...i was NOT dissapointed....


I had heard rumours of "Cool Haus"...the gourmet ice cream sandwich trunk...with 18 ice cream flavours like pistachio and black truffle...brown butter and candied bacon and Guiness chip...and 9 different cookie choices...all hand made artisnal flavours using all natural flavours even with VEGAN options {in ice cream AND cookie!!!!},......

I sat for the whole meeting deciding my combonation choice and decided upon the Skor bar and potato chip cookie {oh yes....thats what i said}...and a salted caramel ice cream "GREAT combo" my sever said....well it better be I was thinking about it ALL DAY.....



and DAMN it was worth it....Salty sweet perfction....a bit messy but well worth the sticky fingers....So take a liesurely stroll along the highline...and DEFIANTELY stop by the "Cool Haus" truck and treat yourself....

                                                                                    XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment