Monday, November 4, 2013

OBSESSED: "Cannibal" by Natti Vogel


More than a little obsessed with this song.....and the lyrics.....and the video...maybe you will feel the same...or am i asking for too much ;)

XOXO




"I finally found someone who wants to eat me
but I don't want to be eaten
but I want to be wanted to be eaten
Am I asking for too much now?
Tell me darling, truly

I finally found someone who's got the equipment
and they know how to use it
but I'm not equipped to know how to be used by it
Am I in for way too much now?
Tell me darling, truly

I finally found someone I want to eat me but I don't want them to think that I want them and only them to eat me

CHORUS:
Am I asking for too much?
Am I in for way too much?
Am I holding back too much?
If I'm asking for too much
If I'm in for way too much
If I'm I holding back too much
You'd tell me, right?

I finally found someone who's gonna caramelize me and I won't lie that I don't care
unless I care to be lied to
I've always wanted way too much now
I finally found someone who wants to be lied to but I don't want to lie but I need you to want to be lied to

CHORUS

I finally found someone who's gonna help me
by helping themselves to a helping of me
thereby having some of me on me"


No comments:

Post a Comment