Thursday, August 23, 2012

OBSESSED: 2NE1 "I am the Best"


So in London Johanna mentioned this band and i was intrigued......and THIS did not disappoint...MOST of their music i didn't love but THIS song...I have been listening to it NON STOP since i returned!!!! its AURAL SEX baby...so give it a listen.....




The video is pure eye candy...all the outfit changes and personality changes...and the song itself is the best kind of pop music...catchy, fun and BITCHY!!! I just want to live in this flashy world of superficial glamour...even if only for a few minutes.....


and the lyrics....I mean ...REALLY!?!?!?!?



"i am the best
i am the best
i am the best
th-th-the best
 whoever looks at me can see i'm kind of fabulous alright
even if you were me, you'd be envious of this body alright
guys are turning around to look at me
girls are following me
being looked down on in the spot
i'm sitting at, every day is tiring"

                       So subtle...so AMAZING!!!! and while rocking Gareth Pugh!!!! DUH!!!!i hope you enjoy this                             with the same amount of NON guilty pleasure as i did!!!!
                 
                                                                           XOXO 



No comments:

Post a Comment