Friday, May 13, 2011

Ode to a Dress

I keep finding mysef standing in front of you...breathless....trying to figure you out...to learn your secrets.... I cannot imagine life without you yet you will never be mine....So I stand here...again and again...to memeorize your lines...to engrain you in my memory...So that when your gone.....i can still stand here...and imagine every line..every subtle nuance..every cast shadow...everythng.....but until then....I keep finding myself...standing...in front of you......

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. You poured forth your heart and expressed your feelings for a dress? You are endlessly fabulous. Seriously. This kills me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BELIVE ME...it's worth it...it a work of art....it eminates beauty....I can't wait to see it again......

    andd thanks...

    ReplyDelete